Monday, October 6, 2008

Colorado!











On the last week of September, we rented a cabin in Colorado. Our friends Todd and Andrea Dinkel came along also. We had a great time exploring the land with our fourwheelers and enjoyed the cool weather. It even rained slush on us for a bit. Everyone had fun panning for fools gold. Audrie, Andrea, and I had to cross a creek in our jeans and shoes. That's why i took a picture of mine and Audrie's wet shoes. Jake didn't really do much but play with his toys. He got on the four wheelers for a little bit with Daddy and loved that!

I took a picture of my arm to show the bruises I have from playing volleyball last night. I'm glad we won our games. It's nice being on a winning team this year. My body is so sore though!

1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

Looks like a lot of fun in Colorado! We won our volleyball game last night too! Isn't it amazing how playing affects our bodies so differently now than when we were in high school!