Jake is wearing Kinesio Tape that will provide a gentle pull on his hand/fingers/arm to help train it so he doesn't fist his hand as often. It seems to be working. I've also noticed that it provides extra support while he is doing everyday things. It's a pain to put on and take off, but I think our Bubs will survive! We've designated one thing that he can only do with his right hand, and that is pushing the garage door buttons. Today, I put his finger on the button and he pushed it twice!! I was very excited!
Mark and I did some target practicing this last week. We both did fairly well. My biggest thing is that I forget how each gun operates. I'm sure I'll remember them all some day!
Happy Birthday to me! Today i am 27!!
1 comment:
I hope that tape helps Jake. How fun to go target shooting! I haven't shot a gun since Scott was in the police department. Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment