Saturday, August 23, 2008

Audrie's First Day of School



On Wednesday, Audrie started her first day of 3rd grade. So far, she is loving being at Bickerdyke. This school is grades 3-5. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Coady. So far, Audrie says that Mrs. Coady is very nice. She hasn't told me who she sits by yet, but her best friends are Justine and Abby. They have secret handshakes. I've witnessed these handshakes, so I guess they aren't that secret. On Monday, Audrie will bring home her first homework. Hopefully it's not too hard!



Jake bought a wagon with the money in his savings account! He loves it!


2 comments:

nana said...

I did not get to see Jakes wagon...it is awesome....Audrie is so pretty now....cant believe she is a 3rd grader.....

RaeAnn said...

Wow! A 3rd grader! Where has the time gone? Looks like Jake enjoys his wagon.