Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swimming!!

Today, Audrie, Jake and I went to the pool! Audrie loved getting back into the water again. She really loves summer. She went down the fast and slow slides, and also dove off the board a few times. Jake and I walked around the shallow end. He just loves splashing in the water. Of course, I had to lather him up in SPF 50 since he has white skin like his father. Don't want my baby to get a burn!

Tonight for supper we had grilled orange chicken breasts, grilled veggies, and pasta salad. Audrie just loves asparagus and zucchini. I'm glad she likes her veggies! Jake had chicken, mac n cheese, and some nanner. For his evening snack, he ate a whole snack pack of vanilla pudding! He had tapioca pudding for his morning snack too! I just introduced pudding today and I'm glad he enjoys it!

No comments: