Friday, May 23, 2008

May





I know I haven't blogged in awhile. Mark bought me a laptop for our Wedding Anniversary/Mother's Day present and I never put my camera stuff on it. Now that I finally have, I should be able to start blogging on a regular basis.

My sister Jinny, her husband Scott, and their son Ayden are moving to Wichita!!! I am so excited to have them closer now. Scott took a job at WSU as the Intermurals Director. Jinny is looking for a job. She has an interview today at 2. Hopefully she gets it! They are also looking for a house today. More than likely, they will find a very nice home!

Jake is doing wonderful too. He has started to take steps with help. All he ever wants to do now is walk around. He is getting physical therapy once a week now to help his arm. Our PT's name is Becky. She is amazing! Jake works so well with her. He also enjoys babbling. He's said momma a few times, but not dada yet. When Jake sees Lyza, he says /g/.

Audrie graduated from 2nd grade and will be going to a different building next year. Her teacher is Mrs. Coady. Audrie likes her because she seems very organized. I'm not sure if those are Audrie's own thoughts or if she is just copying what I am saying. NaNa came on Wednesday and surprised her. We had a little party at home with some cheese dip, pop, and chocolate to celebrate. Audrie got to drink her strawberry soda out of a fancy, crystal glass. She felt very important!

Last night, Audrie had her first softball practice. Daddy Mo practiced with her before she went. Audrie was hitting the ball very good. Now we just need to work on her hustling. She seems to take her time while running the bases or after a ball.

Yesterday, the carpet guy finished putting our carpet and slate tile into our basement. I am so glad to get rid of that awful, old people carpet and flooring downstairs. This makes it feel a little more like home.

This weekend we are going camping as long as the weather cooperates! It should be a good time. Audrie will probably go looking for crawdads and seashells. Hopefully it won't be too hot or humid so Jake and I can enjoy the lake!

No comments: